Jobs at:Barrick Group
Deadline of this Job:
05 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Financial Accountant's responsibilities include producing budgets, overseeing tax payments, and conducting internal audits.
To be successful as a Financial Accountant, you should have an Accounting degree and experience as an Accountant. Ultimately, a seasoned Financial Accountant should be competent in financial principles and ensure the organization complies with the law. Also positions involves frequently travelling to various region across the country .
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Conducting internal audits.
• Overseeing tax payments.
• Preparing budgets for the organization.
• To collect the claim forms and check the Integrity and compliance
• To arrange the cash payment for all the claim form, and prepare daily Cash flow, print and keep it into file;
• To issue the check payment for clearing charges;
• To ensure every payment must be in accordance with the requirements of company operation;
• To post all payments to system, and deal with the reconciliation of AP
• To maintenance part of system information, such as the sales price for branch, unit cost for some warehouse system notes;
• Monitoring and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
• Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
• Complying with state and federal tax regulations.
• Cooperation with other functions on general accounting issues ;
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree on Accounting or Finance .
• Fresh graduate also are encourage to apply but Previous experience in an Accounting or Finance role will be added advantage.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies.
• Excellent mathematical skills.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to remain confidential.
• Additional certification is a bonus.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applicants should mention the position they are applying on subject space of the email
All interested and qualified Tanzanian should send their applications letter and curriculum vitae only to our email: [email protected]
And all applications should be addressed to
Director of Human Resources, Barrick Group,
P.O Box 18699,