2 Sales And Reservation
Jobs at:Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions below….. in Commercial and Business Development and Operations and Technical Services Departments.
Minimum Entry Qualification and Working Experience:
• Bachelor Degree/ Diploma or relevant Certificate from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification;
• Proven relevant working experience of not less than 2 years in Sales and Reservation • Must be computer literate
• Background in Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide necessary information to the customers;
• To sell products and services to the customers;
• To coordinate the payments and refund to customers;
• To assist customers when making reservations;
• To make bookings for groups and corporate passengers;
• To check availability of flights status with the view of confirming seats to customers. • To perform flight briefing;
• To retrieve passenger contacts at time of long delays and inform them well in advance before the reporting time;
• To make a special note for passengers requiring special services; and
• To handle customers complaints.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme. Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon success for the position of Traffic Liaison Officer, Sales and Reservation and Aircraft Loader.
Job Education Requirements : Degree/ Diploma or relevant Certificate
Job Experience Requirements : 2 years
Job application procedure
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS: Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
• A curriculum vitae (CV),
• Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant
certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
• Two recent passport size photographs
• Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
• Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
• Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: – Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Closing Dates Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 working days from the first date of this announcement:
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2020.