2 Customer Accounts Managers
Jobs at:Suvacor Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SUVACOR LTD is Tanzania’s innovative coffee & tea company and distributor of premium coffee and hygiene brands, providing comprehensive solutions for food service and hospitality businesses In Tanzania and Zanzibar, Official distributor for Diversey, TORK, Lavazza and many other Premium Brands. Producer of Africa's Best Coffee & Tea. Our unique value propositions meet your needs in every operation, from small remote camps to restaurants to catering to coffee shops to large scale hotel properties.
POSITION: CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS MANAGER (2)
REPORTING TO: OPERATIONS LEAD
• Assist new customers to open customer accounts and to issue contracts for those leasing coffee machines.
• Make sure customer data is available, accurate and updated at all times including physical location, email, phone numbers, responsible person, and any communication with customers has to be documented electronically in the customer account.
• Follow up on payments from customers
• Follow-up on pending orders to customers to make sure they are delivered and customers
• Handle customer complaints and questions regarding problems with orders and always make an update in the intranet
• Work on getting new orders from the existing customers, always try to sell them a product when performing your customer care activities.
• Provide support to all business units including CUSTOMER SERVICE, WAREHOUSE, TECHNICAL, PRODUCTION, HR, administrative, marketing and other departments.
• Conduct Customer follow-up on our products and services
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in business studies
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three (3) years Experience in sales/ customer accounts
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
1. All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to [email protected] .
2. write the name of the position you are applying as the subject of the email
3. Ensure all referee’s from previous employers