Jobs at:Water Institute
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA PRESIDENT’S OFFICE PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/320 18thNovember, 2020
VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT On behalf of the The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), The Institute of Judicial Administration (IJA) Lushoto, The Water Institute (WI), The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science &Technology (NM-AIST) and Dar Es Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 15 vacant posts as mentioned below. .
The Water Institute is a Government Executive Agency established by the order Government Notice (G.N) NO. 138 published on 22 August 2008) and was renamed as Water Development and Management Institute. It was thereafter changed into Water Institute through the G.N. No.217 of 2016.Water Institute established in order to train the technical workforce to serve the water sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
: • To teach up to NTA level 6 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
• To administer examinations for NTA level 6 students;
• To conduct and supports research and consultancy works;
• To prepare learning resources;
• To supervise field training;
• To supervise and assists junior staff;
• To assist students in building up their practical projects Plans and designs training exercises for students; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Geologist from a recognized institutions.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNARATION: Attractive remuneration package in accordance to institutions salary scale.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth certificate.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
• Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania • Commission for Universities (TCU);
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
• A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, 8 Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102 Dar es Salaam.
• Deadline for application is 1stDecember, 2020
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
Released by; SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT