Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent diploma) in human development, human rights/law or another directly related discipline.
• In its absence, the bachelor’s degree can be replaced by 5 years of professional experience in one or more of these fields, in addition to the minimum general professional experience;
• Excellent command of English (at least C1 level); fluency in French (at least B2 level) and/or Spanish (at least B2 level) will be considered an asset.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in youth participation and engagement;
• At least 5 years of professional experience in development cooperation16;
• Excellent knowledge of EU development programmes and policies and professional experience related to EC programmes in partner countries; Specific professional experience
• At least 5 years of experience in drafting and implementing policies and actions aiming to involve young people in the preparation and implementation of policies;
• At least 5 years of professional experience in leading teams of experts on programmes, demonstrating excellent skills in planning, coordination, analysis and research.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://cv.niras.com/job_details/7636