Supplies Officer III
Jobs at:Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Pwani , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tatc / Shirika La Nyumbu
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu ”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 6 vacant posts mentioned below:- .
Supplies Officer III
Report to : Chief Supply Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• To check goods against GRN before acceptance for storage.
• To keep complete, accurate and up to date records of stock movements of all items in the store.
• To keep stores and stocks in appropriate locations in good condition to minimize loss, obsolescence or damage.
• To ensure cleanliness and economy in utilization of storage spaces.
• To organize, supervise and control the purchasing functions and activities both locally and international.
• To maintain proper records of purchasing section to endure easy accessibility to past and present information on the activities of the section.
• To compute and determine the average stock consumption rates which will assist in assessing adequacy of stocks in given period.
• In cooperation with user departments assist initiation of the procurement process.
• To determine the purchase cost of materials by taking into consideration all costs embodied in procurement.
• In collaboration with the financial/ cost accounting division ascertain the value of stock balance to be incorporated in the final accounts as and when required, especially at the year end.
NBMM professional level III or Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application should be sent to the:
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview.
Remuneration will be according to TATC Scheme of Service.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14th December, 2020 at 4.00 PM