Spray Painting and Panel Beating
Jobs at:Shirika la Nyumbu (TATC)
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC) synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu” was formally established on the 14th December 1985 through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 20 vacant posts mentioned below:-
Report to: Chief Workshop Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Spray Painting and Panel Beating -1 Post
• To perform panel beating and gas welding for finishing or repair.
• To spray paint, first and finish coat without close supervision of senior spray painters.
• To paint special coats for special applications.
• To up hold industrial safety and practice in spray painting and panel beating.
Holder of form IV Certificate (CSEE) and NVTA1/ CBET II or Trade Test Grade II in one of the following field: Foundry, Electrical Installation, Motor Vehicle, Fitter Mechanics, Welding, Spray Painting and Panel Beating and Masonry equivalent qualifications from recognised institution.
• Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
• Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
• Application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 12nd August, 2021 at 4.00 PM
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha, PWANI.
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363