Jobs at:Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC)
Deadline of this Job:
08 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/316 26thOctober, 2020
On behalf of Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and National Housing Corporation (NHC) Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 8 vacant posts as mentioned below. .
Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC)
Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) is a National Oil Company dealing with Oil and Gas exploration, development and production. The Corporation has open vacant for professional Tanzanian in the following positions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To collect information on new technology and research findings on processes and refining petroleum products;
• To collect information on the most efficient utilization of petroleum products;
• To collect information on utilization of LPG and gas requirements for petrochemical industries in the country;
• To compile information on production volumes of oil and gas and their derivatives, gas utilized in the processing plant field flared volumes;
• To collect information on condensate production forecasts for better utilization of the product;
• To collect information on biofuel and gas and gas to liquid (GTL) processes;
• To provide inputs for research proposals, preparation of concepts and prefeasibility studies
• To prepare reports for various data and information collected on the above duties;
• To participate in preparation of unit budget.
• To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Chemical and Processing Engineering from recognized institution. Must be registered with Engineer’s Board (ERB) as Graduate Engineer
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
SALARY SCALE-TPDCS 7
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
• Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
• Birth certificate.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
• Form IV and form VI results slips;
• Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
• Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania • Commission for Universities (TCU);
• Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
• A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102Dar es Salaam.
• Deadline for application is 08th November, 2020
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’) Released by; SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT