Projects And Investments Officer
Jobs at:Kagera Cooperative Union (1990) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Bukoba , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kagera Cooperative Union (1990) Ltd a Cooperative Institution based in Kagera Region and operating in three District Bukoba, Muleba and Missenyi has Internship Opportunity for
Qualification and experience.
• Holder of a Bachelor degree in Project Management, Investment, or any related field. Or equivalent.
• Demonstrated knowledge in Computer Application is a MUST
• Demonstrated knowledge in Land Laws is an added advantage
• Must be fluent in both English and Swahili language.
• Must be based in Kagera Region
Duties and Responsibilities.
• To establish an effective & well organized investment processes
• To write clear & well informed investment recommendations based of thorough research analysis
• To manage portfolio
• To manage and upholding current and potential client relationships
• To prepare & distribute ‘rent demand notes’
• To ensure prompt collection of rent
• To keep investment properties in a good and productive condition Duration: Six Month
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and suitable candidates should submit their signed applications in hand written letters, attached with certificates, CV, three referees with their current contacts and one recent passport size photograph.
A letter must be addressed to:-
• General Manager
• KCU (1990) Ltd
• PO Box 5,