HR World Limited on behalf of our client Non-Government Organisation we are looking for a Project Coordinator responsible for day-to-day execution of the project, monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, ensuring the project deadline is met promptly. Enhance the outcomes of the project, overall project support, implementation, and delivery of results.
- Maintaining and executing project plans, projects schedules, work hours, budget, and expenditures.
- Ensuring the project adheres to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately.
- Coordinate and receive activity report from line managers and experts for consolidation
- Coordinate with Finance and Administration department for timely reports and budget
- Assess projects risk and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and learning
- Providing administrative support as needed
Project visibility and branding
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Economics, International Trade, Business Administration, and or policy.
A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in policy dialogue, research, or policy analysis.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 12th December 2020