Project Analyst (Quality Assurance)
Jobs at:United Nations Development Programme
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Project Analyst (Quality Assurance) will support the implementation of the project in general and advice on the best opportunities for delivering projects’ outcomes. The Analyst will be responsible for the overall quality assurance and quality control of the project and will work in close contact with the Project Manager and project experts embedded within the Implementing Partners i.e., MOE, PO-RALG, TIRDO, EWURA, NBS, TBS, and DIT. The Project Analyst (Quality Assurance) will be responsible for the overall quality assurance and quality control of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Overall direction, management, quality assurance
• Manages cross-functional teams in agencies and institutions, strategy, planning and implementation
• Ensure an operational liaison and facilitate the involvement and support of the key partners and stakeholders in the project.
• Provide technical backstopping to experts, consultants and supervise their delivery in line with their contractual agreements and ToRs; ensuring that payments are made accordingly
• Participate in the process to recruit and identify experts, consultants, services, goods, etc.
• Identify, in a timely manner any problems, needs and opportunities, alert PCU and PMU, undertake appropriate actions within hers/his mandate and possibility, and propose measures to be undertaken at project level;
• Managing project budgets and tasks with minimal oversight.
• Facilitating the progress of multiple projects and bringing them to the conclusion.
• Conducting consumer and end-user research and data analysis.
• Organizing and facilitating meetings, in person, online conference calls and the like;
• Organizing and delivering capacity building and knowledge development for effective result deliveries under biannual/annual program plans;
• Maintaining effective project reporting and communication internally and externally inline.
• Coordinate and facilitate feasibility studies.
• Prepare and regularly update the Work plan related to the project component and submit it to the project board for approval
• Technically support the work of the partners/stakeholders and ensure they contribute to the project as envisaged in the Work Plan
• Monitors existing programs, measures performance and budget, and prepares progress reports.
• Manage and supervise project staff and provide desired project leadership that works to promote teamwork and achieve the result
• Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
• Effectiveness – Effectiveness: Project Quality Assurance
• Effectiveness – Effectiveness: Quality assurance of corporate data
• HR – Recruitment- Recruitment design and management - Knowledge of, ability to design and manage end to end recruitment processes
• HR - Talent management - Performance management: Knowledge of and ability to guide the application of performance management theory, systems and tools, incl. articulation of expectations, setting objectives and performance standards; conducting performance related discussions and performance coaching; ability to develop performance management and appraisal processes that minimize biases
• Digital & Innovation- Digital business analysis: Ability to support digital business processes across a range of digital projects, programmes and activities.
• Effectiveness- Effectiveness: Implementation and monitoring
• Administration & Operations-Building, facilities & office space management: Knowledge and ability to facilitate the renovation and upgrade of offices including review of complex engineering/architectural drawings
• Business Management - Customer Satisfaction / Client Management: Ability to respond timely and appropriately with a sense of urgency, provide consistent solutions, and deliver timely and quality results and/or solutions to fulfill and understand the real customers' needs. Provide input to the development of customer service strategy.
• Business Management - Project Management : Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and control resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals
• Master’s Degree in Project Management, M&E, Energy Planning, or related disciplines including Environmental Management is required
• Or,bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, M&E, Energy Planning, or related disciplines including Environmental Management with additional two years of relevant experience will be given due consideration in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
• Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
• Minimum 2 years (Masters) or 4 years (Bachelor’s Degree) of professional experience in Energy-related Programmes, Project Management, Monitoring, Implementation, and Evaluation is required
• Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
• Good knowledge of the programming cycle (planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation).
• Political awareness and understanding of socio-economic factors.
• Good knowledge of PC software (including a word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
• Research and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of methods and techniques for designing and assessing the quality and efficiency of process execution.
• Ability to oversee the work of and provide guidance to staff.
• Experience working with UNDP will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/3625/?utm_medium=jobshare