PRODUCTION ENGINEER II
Jobs at:Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC) Shirika la Nyumbu
Deadline of this Job:
06 May 2020
Within Tanzania , Kibaha , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluation of methodology and value analysis of Production processes.
• Machine tool evaluation for suitability in specific manufacturing applications.
• Materials analysis and synthesis to suit particular engineering application
• Conducting engineering consultancy for industry and Government institutions
• Preparation of production programmes for prototype and batch manufacture.
• Evaluation of problems involving quality control, testing techniques and methods of application of metallurgical specification to metal products.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A holder of Masters of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSc. Eng).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
• Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• The title of the position applied for, should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
• Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
• Application letter should be written in Swahili or English
• Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 6th May, 2020 at 3.30 pm
The Director General,
Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha,
Tel: 0738 341 330 / 0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview
Renumeration according to TATC Scheme of Service.