The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children.
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child.
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed.
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, toilet breaks, lunch time, and rest time for students.
- Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with children in a classroom setting.
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.