Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Jobs at:International EduFinance
Deadline of this Job:
29 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Education Finance (EduFinance) group of Opportunity International is a nimble, fast-moving, and rapidly expanding core function of Opportunity’s global footprint. EduFinance aims to get more children into better quality schools. It does this by increasing access to capital for affordable private schools and parents, and by boosting the capacity of school leaders and teachers in low- and middle-income countries. It does this in 24 countries and is growing rapidly. .
ARE YOU A SMART M&E SPECIALIST WHO WANTS TO OWN THE EDUCATION QUALITY ASSESSMENT PROCESS WITHIN A FAST-GROWING NIMBLE BUSINESS WITH MASSIVE SOCIAL IMPACT?
The M&E Specialist – Tanzania will be charged with the responsibility for collecting school quality data from hundreds of schools around Tanzania participating in the Education Quality program. This will involve interviews with school proprietors, teachers and parents as well as classroom observation. This data allows us to analyze the quality of schools and provide targeted training with the aim of aiding an improvement in conditions for learning.
Job Skills: Not Specified
LOOKING FOR A SMART, HARD WORKING, AND DATA DRIVEN M&E SPECIALIST
Skills, experience and qualifications that might be helpful for the role:
• Experience collecting data through digital surveys and observation.
• Highly competent users of tablets, laptop computers, and other technology.
• Willingness and ability to travel to collect data. This will involve organizing public transport and accommodation.
• Strong experience in photography, and ability to write case study materials on best practices in school improvement.
• Some experience in education system M&E is helpful (but not necessary).
• Strong desire to learn and improve technical and analytical skill set
• Flexibility to work on multiple projects in parallel, adjust priorities based on team need and capacity in pursuit of organizational goals
• Creative problem solver that leverages critical thinking ability into unique solutions to complex problems and to communicate those solutions
• Honest and direct in communication and business practice, ability to present findings or translate data into a coherent visual representation
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
• Clear commitment to the values of the organization – commitment, humility, respect, integrity, stewardship, and transformation
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2367010505/?