Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:Humuliza Organization Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
13 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Humuliza is seeking for a qualified and energetic Monitoring and Evaluation personnel to perform activities under USAID KIZAZI KIPYA. .
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining proper documentation of program including periodic progress reports filing and MVC data base through KIZAZI KIPYA program.
• Ensuring that all data is entered into MVC database and synchronized into Data Management System on timely manner.
• Conducting data verification and periodic data audits to ensure data quality always.
• Ensure that quality services are provided to the PACT KIZAZI KIPYA..
• Cooperate with other staff in the area of Monitoring and Evaluation to make sure the developed M&E tools are well utilized.
• Update M&E organization tools.
• Prepare Monitoring and Evaluation report every month.
Managing M&E systems.
• Facilitate the program team in the development, implementation and updating of Program performance monitoring plan.
• Facilitate the program team in preparation of annual and quarterly work plans in line with organization plan and budget.
• Tracking the implementation of the approved work plans to ensure timely delivery of services to MVC.
• Ensuring availability of relevant data collection tools and ensuring consistent use of relevant tools in data collection and reporting processes.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma, Advanced Diploma, BA in Statics or other relevant field
• At least 2 years of experience in area of case management and child protection
• Progressive experience in program development professional, and include working with CSOs and other Community Based Organizations in the above field.
• Experience in developing and facilitating interactive training programs regarding to M&E.
• Energetic team player capable of working with local communities and LGAs
• Demonstrated understanding of OVC/MVC services and challenges faced service delivery
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Literacy in computer (Programs in Database management, data entry systems).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
• Applicants must submit signed application letters.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers; and indicating three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Applicants must attach Application letter and their certified copies of; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate IN ONE PDF Document.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted Form IV and form VI results slips; Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications must be addressed to:
Executive Director, Humuliza Organization, P O Box 46 Muleba Kagera Tanzania. Send to email [email protected] and must copy to [email protected]
No physical or postal application will be considered for this vacancy.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of application 13th November 2020 at 17:00 PM.