Lecturers/Assistant Lecturers in Biology
Jobs at:Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA)
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA) invites qualified applicants from recognized institutions of higher learning to be considered for employment in the following teaching posts: .
• To teach Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and educational subjects in the undergraduate programmes.
• To participate in the in-service training activities of Participatory and Integrative Teaching Approach Project, an outreach project of Tumaini University Makumira in 24 secondary schools of Arumeru District.
• To conduct research in your related disciplines.
• To attend academic meetings and perform any other academic duty when assigned by relevant authorities at TUMA
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A minimum GPA of 4.0 in Master of Science or Master of Science with Education in the specified teaching subjects.
• A minimum GPA of 3.5 in Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science with Education in the specified teaching subjects
• PhD in Science or Science with Education with a minimum GPA of 4.0 in Master of Science in the specified subjects and a minimum GPA of 3.5 Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Science with Education in specified subjects.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application letters with the attached CVs, copies of certificates and transcripts have to be sent before Monday, 16th August 2020 to:
THE VICE CHANCELLOR,
TUMAINI UNIVERSITY MAKUMIRA,
P. O. Box 55,