Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Post: Lecturer (Banking)
Duties and Responsibilities
• To teach up to NTA Level 8 for Master’s Degree holders and up to NTA Level 9 for PhD holders;
• To guide and supervise students in building up their practical and research projects;
• To prepare learning resources and design training exercises for students;
• To conduct consultancy and community services;
• To develop and review existing curriculum;
• To undertake individual research and participates in scientific /academic congregations;
• To prepare teaching manuals, simulations and case studies for training;
• To coach junior teaching staff; and
• To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualification and Experience
Doctoral Degree (PhD) in Banking plus Bachelor and Master’s Degree in Banking and Finance with GPA of 3.5 respectively.
REMUNERATION PHTS 3.1
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 September 2021.
Click Here To Apply