Instructor II (Automotive/Auto-Electric Engineering)
Jobs at:Arusha Technical College
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, September 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Instructor II (Automotive/Auto-Electric Engineering)
Duties and Responsibilities
• To teach up to NTA level 6 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
• To assist in conducting tutorial and practical exercises for students under close supervision;
• To conduct and supports research and consultancy works;
• To prepare learning resources;
• To supervise field training;
• To supervise and assists junior staff; and
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Automotive/Auto-electric engineeringwith GPA of at least 3.5 And Above.
Remuneration PTSS 10.1
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 September 2021.
Click here to Apply Now