Who are you
- Capable of conducting workshops, seminars and consultations with our graduates on international higher education admissions and scholarships.
- Capable of conducting intensive research on international admissions and scholarship.
- Passionate about unleashing graduates potential to international higher education admissions and scholarships.
- You go to sleep at night dreaming about creating successful admission and scholarship applications for our graduates What you’ll do - Identify international scholarship opportunities that provide access to higher education to high-achieving, low-income students.
- Identify and build key relationships with international higher education institutions, financial aid providers, other access organizations and networks
- Advise our graduates on opportunities available and assist in application on an Early Decision basis
- Train our graduates on key competitive application strategies e.g. essay writing, personal branding, testing requirements etc.
- Successfully complete enrolment of a minimum of 30 reputable international scholarships per year.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree Holder and at least 1-2 years working in the education sector.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven mentorship experience of overseas admission and scholarship applications.
- An excellent understanding of various testing platforms e.g. SATs, CAT, TOEFL, IELTS, DET etc.
- Good organizational skills, time management, and ability to work independently