Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Friday, October 01, 2021
, Base Salary:
Digital Lending Executive
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Reporting to the Manager-M-Commerce Product Development. The role involves execution and implementation of digital lending products roadmap based on the strategic direction of the company.
1. Execute the Lending product portfolio as per the strategy aligned.
• Drive day to day products initiatives as per the aligned strategy. This means to ensure customers are well engaged through BTL, ATL and Digital campaigns with regards to lending products.
• Develop, execute and manage implementation of lending products adoption strategy. This include creation of tentative business case and ensuring objectives are meet.
• Ensure deliverable of revenue targets on each product line.
• Provide day to day analytical insights and reports on product performance and advice lending manager accordingly.
2. Execute and manage Lending products roadmap.
• Bring about innovation of new Lending product to fit the market need and drive M-Pesa ambitions on digital lending space.
• Continuous review, evaluate and enhance the current product offering. To ensure that all products offered are in-tune with customer needs and deliver an excellent customer experience and profitability.
• Drive execution of products enhancements as per the roadmap stipulated.
• Develop, engage and execute new strategic partnership with financial institutions and other stakeholders with regards to lending products and services.
• Together with Lending Manager drive business negotiations with partners and ensure M-Pesa ambitions are met.
4. Business intelligence
• Provide business insights on customer behavior and advice on different plans to ensure growth and adoption of Lending products to deliver performance and revenue growth.
• Deliver Customer Surveys and research insights with regards to offered Lending products and services in order to capture customer needs, concerns and margining requirements.
• Drive integration with CVM platforms in delivering of product initiatives growth.
5. Product Compliance
• Ensure all products/business development principles and standards set by Vodacom are adhered towards implementation of new and existing products. To ensure that all necessary documents are provided and submitted.
• Provide key updates to the Financial service regulations and ensure all products and services and delivered as per the stipulated regulations.
• Support product regulatory approval and risk and compliance management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Financial technology or related fields.
2. Banking and/or Financial Services experience, preferably with experience of digital financial products.
3. Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, problem solving ability and strong business acumen.
4. Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable with MsQL and Database is a key adding advantage.
5. Strong understanding of all aspects of local markets and needs of customer.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Kasulu Mjini Kigoma Details Description Job Summary: Under the guidance and supervision of the Deputy Executive Director, the M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and overseeing all monitoring and…
Ilemela Mwanza Details Description Job Summary Focus Africa is looking for a Program Coordinator in Tanzania to support our different project initiatives in close collaboration with our Programs Team. The…
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The…
Overview Job Category: Data, Monitoring, and Research Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 29 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 15-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Data…
Nyamagana Mwanza Details Description Job Summary: Under the guidance and supervision of the Deputy Executive Director, the M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and overseeing all monitoring and evaluation…