Jobs at:Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE)
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Institute's inception came about 43 years ago through enactment of Act No. 13 of 1963 whereby, Institute of Education (IE) under the then University College of Dar es Salaam, a constituent college of the University of East Africa was established .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and tries out instructional materials
• Conducts in-service courses and seminars for tutors and teachers
• Participates in research, monitoring and evaluation of curriculum or any other educational activities;
• Participates in the provision of consultancy services in education;
• Writes academic papers and publications;
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
Holder of bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in education, History being his/her subject of specialization.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please follow this link: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3406