Consultancy for training and outreach: Ethics Office/New York-home based
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To contribute to the Ethics Office’s strategy, policies and directions on training and develop ethics learning materials and training and outreach modalities, including supporting the ethics campaign with technical expertise. To conduct training and outreach activities and organize various events to raise further awareness of ethics and integrity at UNICEF headquarter divisions, regional offices and country offices, and conduct training and capacity building for Ethics and Culture Champions (ECC) and other affiliated functions to amplify the Ethics Office’s outreach (virtual and if needed in person).
The Consultant is responsible for the following:
• Contribute to the Office’s strategy, policies and directions on training, outreach and ECC programme.
• Develop periodic training plan based on the Ethics Office’s general training and outreach plan.
• Develop learning materials (Quizzes, case studies, PowerPoint Presentations, multi-media and other relevant materials, such as brochures or pamphlets for distribution) based on relevant policies and procedures and external materials found through consultant’s research.
• Organize and conduct trainings (virtually and in-person as needed*):
• Headquarters, regional offices and country offices trainings
• Ethics and Culture Championsand other affiliated functions trainings c
• Train and/or orient leadership, managers and supervisors, etc.
• Obtain feedback, data and lessons learned from the audience, potentially using surveys.
• Provide support on ethics campaign, Ethics Month, in developing learning materials and facilitating/supporting webinars and other related activities.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• Master’s degree in education (learning), social sciences, ethics, compliance, administration or related field is required. A first-level university degree in a relevant field combined with ten years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
• At least 10 years of professional and relevant experience in raising awareness in ethics, values and integrity, or education and training, preferably in developing learning materials and conducting virtual and in-person trainings, is required.
• Good command of digital technology and IT skills needed to develop learning materials and deliver virtual trainings are required. Knowledge and familiarity around developing multi-media materials is an asset.
• Understanding and experience working with the UN, UNICEF, international organizations or with international audience in different time zones, in the area of raising awareness and capacity building on ethics, values and integrity or related field is preferred.
• Substantive understanding and work experience in ethics, integrity, compliance or related topics is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills are required. Fluency in other UNICEF languages (French, Arabic, Spanish) is an asset.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://www.unicef.org/careers/media/1041/file/UNICEF%27s_Competency_Framework.pdf#:~:text=UNICEF%E2%80%99s%20Competency%20Framework%20establishes%20common%20standards%20of%20behaviour,values%20of%20Care%2C%20Respect%2C%20Integrity%2C%20Trust%20and%20Accountability .