Public Administration, and Government
Admin & Office
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
, Base Salary:
Assist Adhere to the recruitment strategy and work closely with community stakeholders in executing community related engagements.
• Assist Adhere to the recruitment strategy and work closely with community stakeholders in executing community related engagements.
• Work with community engagement Lead to facilitate dialogue between the stakeholders and the project.
• Work closely with the Community Engagement Lead and the Study Coordinator to address emerging community concerns.
• Deliver proper and adequate information to community level stakeholders on project activities and ensure promotion of maximum trust of the study among the community
• Pay attention to community concerns related to the project and ensure provision of well informed and appropriate feedback.
• Preside over stakeholders’ meetings to discuss community related issues.
• Participates in the risk management interventions of the study, especially those related to the community stakeholders and study participants.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Community Engagement Lead about field related operations and dynamics for further support.
• Timely reporting of any study related issues to avoid escalation and apply appropriate mitigation measures.
• Any other duties that may be assigned.
• The applicant should have a minimum of a Diploma in Social Work and Administration, Business Administration, Development studies, Guidance and Counselling and other related fields from a reputable institution.
• Ability to speak Kiswahili and English is desired
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Experience working with communities.
• Computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience in research in an organizational setting.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae to
received by 24/10/2021
NOTE: Please make Application to only ONE job position, Double Applications will be disqualified.
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis and Focus Africa reserves the right to fill this position before the deadline;
Position Details Job Title: Media Coordinator /Editor 1 post Reporting to: Brand Communications Specialist Location: Dar es Salaam The Communications department at Feed the Future Tanzania Advancing Youth supports program’s…
Korogwe Mjini Tanga Details Description Job Summary Focus Africa is looking for a Program Coordinator in Tanzania to support our different project initiatives in close collaboration with our Programs Team….
BACKGROUND Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan has over 80 years’ experience and works in more than 75…
Morogoro Mjini Morogoro Details Description Job Summary: Under the guidance and supervision of the Deputy Executive Director, the M&E Officer will be responsible for designing and overseeing all monitoring and…