• Undertake research, on conceptual and methodological areas of human development.
• Develop and maintain close research collaboration with academics, and researchers in various universities and research institutions.
• With the guidance of the program manager, she/he must develop needs assessments for sustainable programs formulations.
• Assisting in the implementation of projects activities in the field, including to execute the project implementation plan.
• Attend internal and external meetings, as may be authorized by the supervisor
• Engage local government authorities’ officials in search of data and programs sharing for successful implementation.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
• The candidate must have an academic record, with at least bachelor of project management or community development or other related fields.
• Minimum 6 months of experience of relevant work experience, preferably in areas of social work and research
• Experience in project work with NGO’s
• Very good reports writing skills and ability to produce memos and notes with very short notice.
• Advanced computer literate and analysis
• Excellent command of English (oral and written).