Assistant Lecturer (Insurance And Risk Management)
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Post : Assistant Lecturer (Insurance And Risk Management)
Duties and Responsibilities
• To teach up to NTA Level 8 (Bachelor Degree);
• To prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises;
• To conduct research, seminars and case studies;
• To carry out consultancy and community services under supervision;
• To supervise student’s projects;
• To prepare teaching manual; and
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor and Master Degree in Insurance and Risk Management with minimum of GPA 3.5 respectively.
REMUNERATION PHTS 2.1
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 September 2021.
Click Here To Apply