7 Administrative Officers
Jobs at:Job Junction Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage the annual portfolio calendar
• Offer planning support to the Portfolio Director and help to enhance efficiency and timeliness of Directorate activities.
• Offer Support to the Sector Teams in respect to the planning of their work and data gathering
• Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports and prepare and co-ordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports to the Director
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by the Director.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of the Director to discuss issues and assess and recommend various courses of action
• Liaise with departmental and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations on behalf of the Director.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• A minimum of a degree/Diploma in a relevant field such as business administration, development studies, Social Sciences, economics, education etc.
• Some understanding of and / or experience in budget management
• Independent and able to work with minimal guidance and instruction.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Office
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please email: Email: [email protected]