6 Data Collectors
Jobs at:Lindi Women Paralegal Aid Center (LIWOPAC)
Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Lindi Women Paralegal Aid Center (LIWOPAC) is a private autonomous, voluntary, non-governmental, non-profit sharing and non-partisan organization envisioning a society in which all community groups especially women and children in Lindi understands, respect and protect basic human rights for women and children. It has a mission of providing legal aid services to vulnerable women and children. The broad objective is to empower marginalized women and children in Lindi region through provision of legal aid services, training and Advocacy using available resources in a transparent and accountable manner. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Age between 20-35 years
• Have proven experience in qualitative data collection (FGDs); experience in transcription of interviews is preferred.
• Are fluent in Kiswahili (written and spoken) and are proficient in English
• Have the ability to work with minimum supervision and travel in rural areas.
• Bachelor or diploma from any recognized institution backed up with computer experience; preferably Social Sciences.
• Have knowledge of computer applications (MS Word & Excel)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Lindi Women Paralegal Aid Centre – LIWOPAC,
Jamhuri Street/Former CRDB Building
You may opt to submit hard copy or soft copy through following email: [email protected] with the heading ‘Application for Data Collector – (Indicate your name here)’