5 Office Management Secretaries II
Jobs at:Institute of Accountancy Arusha
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RE- ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES ON TRANSFER
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a parastatal academic institution offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate training programmes. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act No.1 of 1990 and is located at Njiro Hill, seven kilometres Southern-East of Arusha City. The Institute of Accountancy Arusha hereby invites applicants who are employed in government institution with existing CHECK NUMBERS on transfer's positions:
To become an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality, competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology. .
POSITION: Office Management Secretaries II
QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma in secretarial studies
No. OF POSTS: 5
WORK STATION: Arusha/ Dar es Salaam & Babati
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
• Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
• All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
– Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
– Birth certificate:
• Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
• Applicants currently employed in the public service SHOULD ROUTE their application letters through their respective employers
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
• Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letters
• Women are highly encouraged to apply
• Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
• Application letters should be in Kiswahili or English. xi. Application letters and documents should be Submitted hard copy at IAA Main Campus, Njiro Arusha Or sent through Email
• Deadline for applications is 30th November, 2020. At 04:00 PM
• Applications which will not be channelled through proper Employers will not be accepted.
• Applicants who have already applied before should not apply again
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be directed to:
RECTOR INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798 ARUSHA.
Through email: [email protected]
For More Inquiries Contact: +255 272970232, +255 078689242, +255 758 147 181.