2 Assistant Lecturers Re-advertised
Jobs at:St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT)
Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With guidance of senior staff conduct teaching, research and public services such as consultancy and community engagement.
• Holder of a Master degree in Pharmacy or in relevant field.
• Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5point scale in undergraduate degree and a minimum GPA of 4.0 on a 5-point scale for a Master’s degree or equivalent.
• With a minimum of two (2) years working experience in tertiary education institutions.
• Salary Scale:
• Staff salary rank according to SJUT Scheme of Service
• Tenure: Fixed terms contract of four (4) years renewable on satisfactory performance.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Complete application package that consists of application letter supported with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified relevant copies of certificates i.e. Master/Degree/Diploma certificates, testimonials, academic transcripts plus secondary school certificates and their contact details should be submitted not later than 9th May, 2022 at 04:00 p.m. to:
• Vice Chancellor,
• St John’s University of Tanzania
• P.O Box 47, Dodoma, Tanzania.
• Tel: 026-239 0044 Fax: 026-239 0025 E-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected]