2 Assistant Lecturers
Jobs at:Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE)
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Iringa , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts below…
2 Assistant Lecturers
Areas of Specialization; Geoinformatics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Survey/ Evolution and Genetics, who is willing to serve in department of Geography and area of Zoology (Evolution and Genetics) who is willing to serve in Biological Science Department. .
Duties and Responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to perform the following:
• Teaching, research, consultancy and community services in his/her respective area of specialization.
Remuneration: PUTS 2/1
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• The applicant shall be a holder of Master’s degree with an overall GPA of not less than 4.0 and a Bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of not less than 3.8 in the relevant field. Age limit
• The age of an applicant should not be above 40 years by the date of this advertisement.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• All candidates who have pursued their studies outside the country should attach a letter from TCU certifying the credibility of their training institutions and certificates as well as grades translated into local equivalency.
• Applicants employed in the Public Service must route their application letters through their respective employers
• Applicants who were once employed in public service should state the organization they worked with and when they terminated the said service.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should apply in confidence, enclosing copies of academic certificates, transcripts/ testimonials, two current passport size photographs and detailed CV with at least three referees. Applications should reach the undersigned within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Deputy Principal Academic
Mkwawa University College of Education
P.O Box 2513,