Position: Workshop Manager
Place of Work: Dar Es Salaam
Business / Employer name: JASSIE AND CO LTD
Company Industry : Construction
Job Leve :Management level
Work Type: Full Time
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanics
Years of Experience: 10 years
Number of Positions : 1
We are looking for committed candidate to manage our workshop activities for Dar es Salaam region office managing various construction projects under the Government of Tanzania through regional authorities.
We require a person to manage mechanical activities in the workshop and conduct him/herself in a friendly and professional manner to fulfill all relevant paperwork and admin requirements where applicable as a Workshop Manager.
Responsibilities involved include;
- Confer with drivers, operators, and mechanics to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed.
- Estimate costs and time required for repair or maintenance of the vehicle or machine.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the day-to-day running of the garage, e.g. by writing work orders and by arranging for garage staff to perform necessary maintenance and repair work on machines and vehicles.
- Repair, maintain and service vehicles/machines and their mechanical and electronic components.
- Ensure that necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available or obtainable at short notice.
- Checking activities in the garage, inspect completed work for defects and making sure that they are repaired.
- Maintain records of repair and service work, and make reports to detect recurrent faults.
- Making sure that all Health and Safety requirements set by company management are enforced and adhered to.
- Ensure that workshop area is clean and tidy.
- Perform any other related duties as it may be required.
Application Address: [email protected]
Jassie and Company Limited
Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road
P.O. Box 1810
Mwanza – Tanzania
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager
Application deadline: 28-02-2021