Jobs at:Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL)
Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2020
Within Tanzania , Kilimanjaro , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the positions below exists in the organization structure… .
Key Duties And Responsibilities
• Track and coordinate receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
• Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and tidy and properly organized
• Maintain records and prepare various documents for Management decision
• Ensure compliance to health, safety, standards and regulations
• Communicate and coordinate with other departments and customers
• Ensure proper authorization for all material requisitions
• Monitor and record the process of receiving and disbursing raw materials and goods/products
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Academic Qualification And Working Experiences
• Holder of Diploma in Procurement and Supplies or any other related field with a minimum of 5 years works experience from a reputable manufacturing industry. • Computer skills are essential
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Note: This advert can also be accessed through the Company’s website www.klicl.co.tz