Tutorial Assistant-Radiology and Imaging Department
Jobs at:Muhimbili university of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) started as the Dar es salaam medical school in 1963. The school then transformed into the faculty of medicine of the university of Dar es salaam that in 1991 was upgraded and became a college–the Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences (MUCHS). .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To understudying senior faculty by attending Lectures, seminars, tutorials and practical’s where applicable.
• To Study and acquire skills and knowledge in training, research and consultancy.
• To assist in research and consultancy projects.
• To develop training proposals conducted by Senior Faculty.
• To Participate in curricular development.
• To Participate in provision of services for Biomedical, Laboratory and Clinical departments.
• To perform any other assignments and duties that may be assigned by supervisor or Head of Department
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
First Degree i.e. Medical Doctor (MD) or its equivalent, with a minimum GPA of 3.8 from a recognized reputable University depending on the Department being applied.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3396