Tutorial Assistant in Psychiatry
Jobs at:Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCO)
Deadline of this Job:
11 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Kilimanjaro , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College (KCMUCO) is a constituent College of Tumaini University Makumira. The College is adjacent to KCMC Hospital in Moshi, Tanzania. The College trains health professionals for various University awards in health and allied sciences. KCMUCO wishes to recruit competent and committed human resource to fill the following vacant Academic and Administrative positions:
ACADEMIC POSITIONS .
Applicant's Educational qualifications:
Applicants for the above positions must possess Doctor of Medicine Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (Upper Second) or an average of B+ grade:
• Should have an interest in lecturing and interacting with undergraduate students
• Proficiency in the language of instruction, i.e., English.
• Ability to communicate information, knowledge and skills to others.
• Computer literacy.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work as a part of a team.
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
• Ability to exercise initiative and be proactive.
• Motivation for innovation, further learning and continuing professional development,
• Adherence to professional ethics.
Duties and responsibilities of a Tutorial Assistant shall include:
• Understudying senior members through attending lectures, seminars, tutorials and practical training.
• Assisting in supervision of tutorials, seminars and practical
• Assisting in research, consultancy and outreach activities.
• This is a training post for which the selected candidate shall be required to undergo a Master's degree training in his/her field of specialization.
• Performing any other relevant duties that may be assigned by competent College Authorities.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
REMUNERATION FOR THE POSITIONS
Competitive and attractive package of salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
• Applicants must enclose an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of all relevant academic certificates and transcripts from Form Four to University level, names of three reputable referees including their postal/email addresses and telephone numbers.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Secondary Education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Degree awards from foreign universities/colleges should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Copies of the following certificates shall not be accepted:
– Form Four (IV) and Form Six (VI) results slips.
– Testimonials and all partial academic transcripts.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications should be sent before Friday, 11th September, 2020 via email at
[email protected] ,
OR through Post or hand-delivery to:
The Provost Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College
P. O. Box 2240 MOSHI, Tanzania
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified and called for an interview.