Jobs at:Muhiimbili National Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints and databases,
• Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, systems goals and requirements,
• Develop, analyze, prioritize and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow,
• Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
• Manage the set-up and configuration of systems,
• Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process,
• Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms,
• Perform design, implementation and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs,
• Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance and system performance.
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in health Information technologies and system analysis.
• Applicants demonstrating to have the following knowledge and skills shall have added advantages;
• Strong computer, hard vare, software and analytical skills
• Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them Into relevant solutions
• Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
• Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training and implementing new applications and systems.
• Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages renumeration Attractive package in accordance with Hospital salary structure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants must send application letter attached with certified copies of academic certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to either of the following address:
• Executive Director,
• Muhimbili National Hospital,
• P.O.Box 65000, Dar es Salaam.
• OR Email: [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 06th April, 2022.