supply of one Sandvik Development Drill
Jobs at:African Underground Mining Services
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Expression of Interest (EOI) for the supply of one Sandvik Development Drill DD421-60 to AUMS (T) Ltd operations at Geita Gold Mine in Tanzania.
African Underground Mining Services, AUMS (T) Ltd invites eligible, qualified and experienced Tanzanian companies to express their interest in the Supply of one Sandvik Development Drill DD421-60. .
1. Schedule and deadline for submission
The contract is to be awarded through a competitive tender process. If your company wishes to be considered for pre-qualification please submit an Eol by email to [email protected] by not later than 16:00HRS Local Time on 13/08/2020 quoting “EOI Supply of Remote Control Guidance Systems” in the subject line of your email.
Please submit an EOI on your company letterhead with the following mandatory information:
• Company Profile, Shareholder details, Directors list, Organogram, Number of employers with a foreign to national ratio indicated
• Valid Tax Compliance, VAT Registration & TIN certificates
• Certificate of Incorporation, Valid Business Permit/Licenses
• Industry Regulatory Compliance Licenses, Manufacturer Authorizations, Exclusive Distributorship Certificates. Along with other relevant Industry Specific Documentation Summary of Court proceedings (pending and completed), Court Judgments and lor insolvency/bankruptcy proceedings if any, against your company and or any of your shareholders, directors and/or senior leadership/management team over the last 3 years
• Occupational, Health, Safety and Environmental Requirements · Trade references, previous contracts to supply Remote Control Technologies equipment. – Key Employees CV & Certificates
• Compliance to Tanzania's Mining Local Content Requirements as per the Mining Local Content Regulations 2018.
Any response received beyond 16:00HRS Local Time on 13/08/2020 shall not be considered.
2. Assessment criteria
The mandatory information requested at paragraph 1 will be evaluated and scored to shortlist pre-qualified companies.
The pre-qualification of any company submitting an EOI shall be at the sole discretion of AUMS (T) Ltd.
The bidder shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the companies EOI. AUMS (T) Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any costs incurred regardless of the conduct or outcome of the bidding process.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For more information on African Underground Mining Services and its operations please refer to the following website www.aumsgh.com .