TPB BANK PLC seeks to appoint a dedicated, self-motivated, and highly organized Supplies Officer (1 position) to join the Procurement Management Unit Team.
DIRECT REPORTING LINE: Senior Supplies Officer.
LOCATION: Dar es Salaam
WORK SCHEDULE: A s per TPB Bank PLC Staff regulations
DIVISION: Procurement and Supplier Management
SALARY: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Duties and Responsibilities.
- To assist in establishing stock levels and timely replenishment of stocks;
- To account for the stock of goods received by raising the Stores Receipt Vouchers (SRV) before issuing to users.
- To assist in the identification of user requirements for order placement;
- To reconcile stocks and follow up overdue orders from suppliers;
- To assist in receiving, inspecting and issuing goods to user departments;
- To assist in the preparation of stocktaking reports;
- To assist in the layout and arrangement of the stores;
- Reporting deficiencies, damages, pilferage, theft and inferior quality of goods received;
- To prepare a list of obsolete, slow moving and redundant stock ready for disposal;
- To ensure bin cards are updated on daily basis;
- To ensure all acquired fixed assets of the bank are properly coded;
- To assist in the safe keeping and proper up keeping of stores; and
- To assist in preparation and issuance of Local Purchase Orders
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Holders of Bachelor Degree/ Advanced diploma in Procurement and Logistics Management. Computer Literacy is a Must; working experience in a Banking Industry will be an added advantage. Must be registered by PSPTB in the graduate categories.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via e-mail to: [email protected]
Applications via other methods will not be considered and the format of (CV ) and application letter should be in Microsoft word only.
Applicants need to submit only the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications stating the job advertised. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best.
DEADLINE OF THE APPLICATION IS 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2020.