Science & Engineering
Renardet SA Group
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2021
Monday, October 25, 2021
, Base Salary:
Renardet is seeking to employ a Structural Engineer for the on-going project in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. The Structural Engineer shall work on fulltime basis to assist in oversight of construction, design review and provide technical advice for works relating to construction of structures involving reinforced concrete, steel and piled foundations associated with buildings, roads and bridgeworks.
The scope of services will include but not limited to the following:
• Review design, analysis and evaluation of building and civil related structures including pre-stressed concrete members;
• Assessment of adequacy of foundations including piles and ground bearing capacity
• Use of computer-aided techniques for analysis and checking calculations
• Evaluation of tendered technical structural proposals, methods of working and temporary works design
• Advice on health and safety related to structural elements and their construction.
• Assessment and recommendation of remedial testing and measures for suspect elements.
• Perform any other tasks relevant to the Project as shall be required by TANROADS.
The Structural Engineer shall have experience in design and construction of reinforced concrete and steel structures including foundations related to civil and buildings Works including familiarity with techniques for investigating soundness of reinforced concrete structures. Additionally, the candidate should have working knowledge of pre-stressed concrete and bridge design with experience in the road sector.
Specific Attributes Shall be as Follows:
• Must be professionally registered by relevant authorities;
• Must be an Engineer with a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering preferably with a postgraduate qualification in Structural Engineering;
• Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of hands on experience related to design, construction,and supervision of structural Works;
• Must have served as Structural Engineer on at least two (2) projects of similar magnitude and complexity
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English language.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION OF DAR ES SALAAM URBAN TRANSPORT IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (DUTP)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
All the interested candidates shall submit their CV directly on
www.renardet.net - Work With Us
– ensuring the job reference for this position is used. Job reference number is indicated next to each position title.
Further details and information can be obtained once applied for the position. Applications received directly via email will not be taken into consideration.
Overview Job Category: Health/ Medicine Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 27 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 13-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Department Chair /…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 28-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: 2 Community Engagement Officers…
Human Resources Officer (Ref: C3HP/HRO/12-21) Background Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is…
Background Tanzania Home Economics Association (TAHEA) is a national professional organization of nutritionist, home economics, agriculturists and other related social science professions. TAHEA envisions ‘A democratic society with better living…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 05 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 20-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: ET Consultant (Transport Analyst)…
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment,…