Sales & Retail
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
, Base Salary:
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall supply chain management of goods. They manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction. The Inventory and Logistics Assistant forecasts how much inventory will be needed by a specific date in order to satisfy business expectations.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business-related field.
• At least 3 years, relevant experience in Inventory Management/Logistics
• Skills in data management and analysis management
• A strong background in an operations environment.
• Good communication & negotiation skills.
• Competent in key principles of material requirements planning, distribution, requirements planning.
• Great stakeholder engagement and management.
• Proven planning & organization skills.
• Great Attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with Enterprise Resource Planning systems in the PP-PI, MM and inventory management modules.
• Stores & Inventory Management
• Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
• Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock
• Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
• Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
• Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
• Respond to Purchase inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
• Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfilment
• Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
• Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports, review reports monthly with management
• Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
• Participate on selling & follow up on obsoletes payments from suppliers
• Supports the procurement process to ensure on time receipt of purchased goods & return of defects
• Timely delivery of stocks to the respective units
• Route planning and management of unit trucks
• Approval of PR and PO in the ERP system as per approval limits
• Clerical Team management and employee welfare within the unit
• Management and filing of documentation within the stores
• Preparation and circulation of Key performance indicators for the unit
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly stocks report
• Safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) in the stores department
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 18 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 04-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Field Research Assistant […
BACKGROUND: Amref Health Africa in Tanzania is a non-profit public health organization supporting the Government of Tanzania to address public health issues including maternal and child health, HIV, TB, Malaria,…
Job no : 495675 Work type: Regular Full-Time Location : Tanzania – Mwanza Categories: Program Management/Implementation/Support ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 23-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Surveillance & Public Health…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 28 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 21-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Site Support Officer (multiple…