Specialist; Settlement Systems
Jobs at:NMB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role entails provision of technical support, business analysis and settlement for transactions carried out using payment systems. The role entails key system administrator responsibilities of ensuring change request deployments, system patch and release management, and maintaining clean system audit. .
• Coordinate and perform installations, upgrades and regular patching of Payments System including; SWIFT, Opics, Sybrin, C-REG, etc.
• Perform and coordinate regular information system administration such as Health checks, maintenance, and change request deployments.
• Coordinate identification of business and operational requirements by engaging with respective stakeholders and derive appropriate means of delivering the requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring payment systems comply with the bank’s ICT governance and Frameworks including but not limited to; security framework and operational standards.
• Coordinate and perform regular business continuity activities which include; system backups, Disaster recovery test runs for payment systems.
• Coordinate and Facilitate audit sessions for payment systems, provide responses and implement solutions as per audit recommendations.
• Coordinate and provide end user support for payment system stakeholders including periodic user training and incident support.
• Preparation of documentation for payment systems such as incidents reports, projects updates and Root cause analysis.
• Preparation and custodian of technical documentations for payment systems such as; Technical and deployment guides, procedures or releases, system and user guides, solution design/architecture.
• Strong knowledge of banking and payment systems.
• Strong knowledge of tools such as Visual Studio, PL/SQL, JAVA, C++, .Net, PHP, etc. and Relational database management systems (RDBMS) such as ORACLE and SQLSERVER.
• Good knowledge in banking operations and business analysis.
• Good understanding of bank products and processes
• Good project management skills; business analysis skills.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Problem Solving Ability.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Computer science/information and communication technology from a recognized institution.
• Certification in Relational Database management systems (RDBMS) such as SQLSERVER and Oracle.
• An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential.
• 3 years’ work experience with at least 2 years in Payment systems or ICT.
• Strong experience in information systems administration and support.
• Service management experience such as managing incidents, issues or problems including technical or operational issues.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.nmbbank.co.tz/careers/opening/241