Specialist Medical Doctor
Jobs at:Bugando Medical Centre
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Post Specialist Medical Doctor Ii – 1 Post
Post Category(S) Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Employer Bugando Medical Centre
Application Timeline: 2021-07-14 2021-07-27
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attending in and out patients.
• Attending emergency medical duties.
• Carrying out specialized investigations of admitted patients.
• Ensuring that prescribed instructions are carried out.
• Conducting specialized operations of his specialized field of study.
• Conducting on the job training to the junior staff
• Carrying out service and participating in major ward rounds.
• Supervising medical students and interns in clinical duties.
• Participating fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
• Participating in research activities.
• Conducting outreach programs
Qualification and Experience
Holder of a Masters of Medicine (M.Med) degree or Post graduate Diploma, PhD or in its equivalent from a recognized Institution in any medical specialty. Must be registered by the Tanganyika Medical Council as a Medical Doctor.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3532
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 July 2021.