Experience: At least 5 years in selling Security system
Salary: Based on Commission and monthly salary
Location: Pugu Road, Dar Es Salaam
- Sells CCTV surveillance, Access control, security screening, Intruder alarm, Fire alarm, Public address, Structures cabling and time and attendance medical emergency alarm systems and security monitoring services to individuals and businesses: Contacts prospective customers to explain security monitoring services and to demonstrate alarm systems.
- Examines customer's home or business and analyzes customer's requirements to recommend security system to meet customer's needs.
- Explains operation of security system after installation.
- Performs other duties as described under SALES REPRESENTATIVE Master Title.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience at least 5 years in selling security system.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
A Sales Representative serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.