The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day routines of the sales and marketing team.
- Develop the vision and strategy for the market, inspire the team to deliver and grow our channel base.
- Ensure the team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth.
- Drive consistency in Partner engagement approach and outcome across the team, leveraging KPIs to identify best practices/areas to develop.
- Recommend and influence scalable operations, solutions, and improvements to support Abner’s continued growth;
- Possess strong general management capabilities. e.g. an ability to report on key business trends, create business plans and quarterly reviews.
- Be an expert on the components and best practices of Abner’s Products, workflows, systems, processes, and execution, and constantly optimize individual and team time resources.
- Take on projects to support the Sales Leadership in making material improvements to our business process or operations.
- Influence product and marketing teams to ensure new product introductions and messaging align with segment needs. Where relevant, serve as a cross-functional lead for core sales team leadership and business partner teams (Sales Ops, Marketing, Finance, Product).
- Consistently achieve and overachieve revenue targets.
- Ensure the team thinks “Customer first”, relying on metrics that matter. long-term revenue growth, customer value, and partner understanding of Abner’s products and solutions.
- Identify, implement, and track the Key Performance Indicators to track the health of the business.
- Drive excellence in the market by aligning with other sales leaders and proactively input into the go-to-market strategy based on a strong understanding of marketing and business objectives.
- Be client-facing in crucial client meetings while mentoring and managing the front-line Individual Contributors.
- Leverage your industry knowledge and in-market relationships to foster growth.
- 5+ years of experience in sales management.
- Proven track record of sales achievements.
- Expertise in building sales teams: selling, coaching, building, and managing teams, driving organizational change/improvement, and delivering strong revenue results.
- Familiarity with some if not all of the following technologies: Unified Communication, Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center;
- Successful track record of managing, motivating, and developing disciplined, high-performing sales teams;
- A proven ability to work in a matrix organization and effectively influence colleagues.
- Proficient analytical and strategic planning skills to drive business planning.
- Demonstrated ability to be strategic, flexible, and agile in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.