Resource Mobilization Officer (1 Post)
Jobs at:Muhimbili National Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, July 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Business Development, the Resource Mobilization Officer shall be responsible for overall oversight and coordination of development partners engagement and proposal development. She/ He will work with all other staff to develop and
• submit high quality institutional and high value donor proposals that are aligned with defined MNH priorities, demonstrate impact, and other value for money. She/ He will be responsible to build the capacity of
• MNH to develop and manage strategic consortium partnerships with Local and International institutions, NGO, private sector organizations andindividual philanthropists.
Duties And Responsibilities
• To be a focal person in implementation of MNH Resource Mobilization Strategy;
• To network, update and liaise with key in-country and international development partners;
• To provide effective coordination for the establishment of proposal development working groups with representatives from key stakeholders within and outside MNH;
• To advise Hospital Management and business development teams and working groups on relevant development partners requirements/ compliance, potential funding opportunities, changes in development partners’ priorities and ensuring quality grant management for all related projects;
• To interface with Public Relations Unit for development partners mapping and communication;
• To act as the interface between Finance Department and program/ project teams to ensure grant compliance;
• To ensure fundraising staff have individual work plans and up to date development plans;
• To work closely with all the funding affiliates and relevant program departments to ensure high quality and timely submission of proposals and concept notes, Project Report/ Project Progress Reports to donors and funding affiliate.
• With support from clinicians, Head of Research, Training and Consultancy Unit and Hospital Management, to identify and facilitate opportunities for relationship building with key stakeholders;
• To develop and manage strategic consortium partnerships with appropriate universities, NGOs and health facilities;
• To perform any other resource mobilization related duties.
Qualifications And Experience
• Holder of bachelor degree in social sciences majoring in one of the following fields; marketing business administration, economics,statistics, project planning and management.
• Candidate possessing Master’s degree in public health shall have an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience as a resource mobilization officer or marketing officer in NGO or Research institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Mode Of Application
• A signed application letter with certified copies of academic certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers should be addressed to
• Executive Director,
• Muhimbili National Hospital,
• P.O. Box 65000,
• Dar Es Salaam
• Via the following email address: Email: [email protected] mailto: [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 22th July, 2022