Jobs at:Muhiimbili National Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in establishment and control of projects' cost estimates and quantities
• Assist in preparation or review of projects' Bills of Quantities
• Assist in ascertaining projects materials
• Assist in initial and preliminary budgeting and cost planning of projects
• Advice on cost effectiveness of design and construction methodology
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Building Economics/Quantity Surveying or related field and must be registered with Architecture and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB) with Minimum of 2 years experience.
• Renumeration Attractive package in accordance with Hospital salary structure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants must send application letter attached with certified copies of academic certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three referees with reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail, and mobile numbers to either of the following address:
• Executive Director,
• Muhimbili National Hospital,
• P.O.Box 65000, Dar es Salaam.
• OR Email: [email protected]
• Application Deadline: 06th April, 2022.