This position is responsible for implementing and coordinating project monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities, and working to build MEL and documentation capacity among technical and partner staff. The individual will coordinate MEL and reporting activities in line with project objectives; lead and oversee design and implementation of MEL framework, tools and database(s), and data collection and management practices. S/he will analyze data for routine sharing and to inform real-time decision making. This position will support development of M&E capacities among technical staff and partner organization staff.
• 7+ years in project monitoring and reporting capacity with a minimum of 5 years at a senior level in donor-funded programs
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred; professional certification in evaluation, MIS, or related field highly encouraged;
• Must have experience in health, HIV, OVC, and/or social protection sectors.
• Excellent communication skills in English and in Swahili
• Self-starting team-player