Jobs at:Cedar Foundation Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Cedar Foundation Tanzania (“Cedar Tanzania”) is a locally registered NGO with a simple mission: To help communities help themselves. .
Responsibilities And Duties
• Management of Cedar Tanzania’s project portfolio (currently five ongoing projects and two in the developing stage), translating project goals and objectives into implementable strategies and plans including preparing related work plans/GANTT charts, conducting risk analysis, etc.
• Line managing of the Cedar Tanzania field team (currently three members), providing support and directing their daily activities to ensure effective implementation of project activities, and building their capacity.
• Implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation, Assessment and Learning (MEAL) activities.
• Creating and maintaining oversight of projects budget, timelines and quality assurance.
• Writing of project reports for various internal and external stakeholders.
• Development of new projects in line with Cedar Tanzania’s focus areas.
• Involvement in the development of project and communication strategies.
• Support the grant-writing team with project relevant info, providing technical support and communication activities where needed
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification And Skills
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (preferably in a developing country).
• Degree in International Development or other relevant field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and good command of Microsoft Office.
• Thematic experience in relevant field (e.g. public health, SRHR, entrepreneurship, gender equality, WASH).
• High level of intercultural competence and communication skills.
• Highly team- and solution-oriented, flexible and creative.
• Leadership and people management skills desired.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Work experience in a multicultural, purpose-driven and dynamic team.
• Insights into a Tanzanian grass-roots organisation with close ties to the local community.
• Swahili lessons and the opportunity to partake in trainings benefitting your professional development.
• 28 days of annual leave plus TOIL for extra time.
• Flexible working hours and working from home opportunities (where applicable).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, please submit your letter of motivation, updated CV, and other relevant documents (if any) to [email protected] until July 06, 2020. In the body of the email, please specify your available start date. Only suitable candidates will be contacted