Management and development for heath(MDH)
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Dar es Salaam
Monday, September 27, 2021
, Base Salary:
Position: Project Administration Officer
Reports To: Finance and Administration Manager
Project Administration Officer ensures smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and manages a team of administrative and support staff including general services drivers. She/He ensures compliance with organization policies and donors’ requirements by performing periodic cost analysis of the organization properties, maintain fixed assets register, participate in stock taking of equipment, stationary etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To manage and make personnel recommendation for decisions on staff under administration division in terms of the recruitment, professional development, performance appraisal, and training needs of the facility, procurement and supply chain department.
• To oversees and supervise the daily performance, giving required mentoring and support to improve performance and carry out performance evaluation to subordinates.
• To be responsible in preparing, maintaining/revising policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on respective departments.
• To supervise and oversee procurement processes that include but not limited to the requisitioning, quotation search, evaluation, selection, delivery, inspection and verification of goods and services.
• To represent department at various meetings with administration, external agencies, professional organizations, and other groups.
• To review, analyse, research and recommend to the management on cost cut and cost savings strategies in order to realize more targets and increase operational efficiency.
• To develop procurement plan on a regular basis based on work plan and budgets and ensures that procurement for program and operations are executed within the approved budget and timely with full compliance with organization and donors’ requirements.
• To maintain fixed asset register, participate in stock taking and analyze and reconcile variances.
• To perform periodic cost analysis of the organization properties.
• To oversee projects stock levels to avoid out of stock situation and promotes best practices
• To oversee fleet utilization, timely maintenance and repair
• To ensure office building is maintained in good condition at all times
• To maintain MDH Geita store through receiving, issuing, keeping records and reporting.
• To perform any other related activity as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications: Education, work experience and skills:
• Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
• At least five (5) years of experience in operation, administration or logistics in a recognized organization.
• Experience in managing facility and program logistics in donor funded projects.
• Good communications skills with fluency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
• Computer software applications working experience such as MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to plan, develop and work both independently and as part of a team.
• A person of high-level integrity and honesty.
• Hardworking and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email. Applications should be submitted to the Human Resource Director through email
30th September 2021.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Overview Job Category: Management Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 19 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 08-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Public Health Evaluation Manager…
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is seeking a proactive and organised Senior Finance and Administration Assistant to support a portfolio of finance and administrative tasks within the GAIN…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 18 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 04-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Field Research Assistant […
Arusha Mjini Arusha Details Description Qualified, committed, experienced and up-to-date radiographer required. The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of specialists is essential. Responsibilities Performing X-ray procedures…
JOB PURPOSE Effectively and efficiently facilitate Implementation of program development and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 31 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 18-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Training Centre Administrator alias…
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment,…
Job title: Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM)-Consultant Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Purpose: To support assessment of the Bottom-Up Quantification approach for Essential Health Commodities. Duration: 20 Workdays after…
Overview Job Category: Health/ Medicine Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 27-09-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Senior Laboratory Officer…