Programme Coordinator – Tanzania (GREAT)
Jobs at:Restless Development
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Restless Development.
We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being ignored and overlooked. We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
Our programmes are genuinely life-changing, but can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organisation. .
About the Project
The Girls Reproductive Health, Rights and Empowerment Accelerated in Tanzania (GRREAT) is a 3 years project, which aims at improved sexual and reproductive health, rights and well-being among vulnerable adolescent girls in twenty-three districts in Mbeya and Songwe regions. With support from UNICEF and UNFPA, the project will support marginalized adolescent girls and boys to have increased access to participatory community based learning and action initiatives on SRH, HIV, violence prevention, nutrition and rights, including during situations of disease outbreaks.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Skills and Experience
. Restless Development invites applications from Candiates able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience:
• Degree level and above qualifications in related subject such as Public Health, Gender Community Development, Sociology, Project Management, etc.
• Demonstrable experience in promotion of sexual/reproductive health, nutrition, gender and human rights.
• Experience in building and maintaining a productive team (staff and volunteers) and partnerships.
• Experience of project planning and use of planning tools, monitoring and evaluation
• Demonstrated experience in program design and writing wining proposals in the area of sexual and reproductive health rights.
• Experience of identifying capacity building needs of communities and
beneficiaries and development and delivery of capacity building plan.
• Experience in programming with and for adolescents and young people
• Intermediate to advanced application in Windows, MS Office
• Languages – English – proficient oral and written
• Languages – Swahili – preferable
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
DOWNLOAD TERMS OF REFERENCE HERE!
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM HERE! https://restlessdevelopment.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/3.-Application-Form-YO_Gates-3.docx
How to apply.
Please send a completed application form
to [email protected] by 20th January 2021. Please note that we do not accept CVs, resumes or covering letters.
First round interviews are scheduled to take place on 26th January 2021 Second round interviews are scheduled to take place on 29th January 2021