Jobs at:Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC)
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dodoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The United Republic Of Tanzania The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) with financial support from CDC/PEPFAR is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
Job Title: Program Coordinator (1 Position)
Reporting to: Chief Medical Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
: • Lead, manage and coordinate the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of project activities with all Programme Managers and staff (Diagnostic, National Aids Control Programme (NACP), National Tuberculosis Leprosy Programme (NTLP), National Blood Transfusion Services (NBTS), as per approved work plan and budget.
• Ensure the Ministry attains and exceeds assigned targets.
• Supervise and provide technical support on project implementation.
• Perform periodic and performance evaluation to other project staff under him/her.
• Develop annual costed budget and work plans in line with agreed project plan, objectives, outcome and deliverables.
• Oversee and ensure efficient management of project resources as approved work plan and budget.
Experience and Qualifications
: • Degree in medical doctor with Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology or Monitoring & Evaluation.
• A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
• Five years of experience in managerial, project management, health management system, designing, implementing, and managing HIV- related projects
• Age limit: 50 years
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Terms of engagement: 7 months contract - renewable (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any;
• The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for;
• Your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees;
• Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
• All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry through Postal Office before 03:30pm on 04th February, 2021 and channelled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (Health), Government City Mtumba,
P. O. Box 743,
Note that: • Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful;
• For more information kindly visit: www.moh.go.tz